The NightClerkFoodService website is designed to help travelers find the closest food resources that are still open late at night. The service is being offered to the region’s Third Shift Employees just to accommodate late night breaks.
- If the end customer clicks a business name, they are taken directly to that website.
On mobile phones:
- if they click an address, a map pops up to take them there and
- clicking a phone number allows them to call without dialing.
The only requirement to be included in this online directory are that
- each listed business must be within ten miles of at least some of the listed food providers.
A food resource list for each employer listing is sorted by category and mileage from that location.
- The farther down the list, the greater the mileage they need to travel to get there.
- Each employer’s page includes free food resource listings up to 10 miles.
Note: Mileage was collected from Google Map research.
- We noted significant map errors during that research and the mileage is not precise.
- Posted mileage figures are only estimates at this time.
- Corrections are only possible if you join the delivery services option, so we can actually record true mileage on deliveries.
- The added notation “Average Mileage from this location to any destination in Asheville” is based on the overall researched averages from your door.
Your listing is free for the ten mile range, as a service to your third shift employees. There is no obligation to do anything more. However, we would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to make sure we have the correct information on display. If we have somehow goofed in our research, or if you make any other change, we need your help to keep your listing up to date.
In an effort to control spam, simply copy this questionaire to the message block on the Contact Us page. Include at least your business name and location and the details you want to update. You do not have to enter anything that is not being changed.
Third Shift Employer Update Information
City, State, Zip Code
Not Listed on site; this is requested for us to communicate with you
Opt in Late Night Food Delivery Services
- Delivery services are offered to locations who agree to allow us to make deliveries to their employees from food vendors within 10 miles who have also agreed to the delivery services.
- For security reasons, we do not enter the business premises beyond the front desk. The employer must accommodate delivery service meetings in the lobby near the front desk.
- There is no employer/employee relationship. This is merely a delivery service as a third party provider.
- Delivery services are offered for hot or cold food and non alcoholic beverages only.
- The employer and its staff have no involvement in the delivery services except to accommodate a safe environment for any transactions.
If you choose to join the delivery service network, please copy and paste this content in the message block on the contact us page, complete the form questions and submit to activate the delivery system for your third shift employees.
We have read and agree to the delivery service details and wish to offer this on call service to our third shift employees.
City, State, Zip
Delivery Agreement Authorized by